• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ok Lets Hear it?! Complaint Department

I like all of it. With aftermarket slip-on it actually gives more power. I have GPR Carbon slip-on and I am sure the rest will give the ummphhh too. I wish the tail not sticking out so much so that sometimes when I back out it hit the tail light or the two ears-like turn signals. I put on tail tidy. I wish it came with HID head light.

There isn't room in one forum. Well, maybe there is: Every single fricking thing about it.

They should have tuned it so that fuel economy was at its peak around 70 MPH, so that when I do go 80 I don't dip into the lower 50s in fuel economy. It should also have more power. Really, small complaints, I think this is one of the best bikes on the market for me.

Love the thread name. :)

Why? Because this is on the door to my Department's room:
complaint.JPG

:p

Hopefully I'll not have much more to add to this subject later.

There isn't room in one forum. Well, maybe there is: Every single fricking thing about it.

What were you expecting it to be when you bought it? Did you do any research on the bike prior to purchasing it that would let you know it wasn't what you wanted and that you'd hate every single fricking thing about it?

Over all i like the bike.my prob is finding things that fit to go on it.its kind of does or doesn't.and i really wish the kewl stuff didn't cost so much.like 100.00 for a plastic hugger.

Complaints are pretty limited here, and I pretty much knew about them before I bought the bike, so I can't really complain too loudly.
First was the seat, but Sargent took care of that.
Second was the windshield, but fixed that with a Deflector Shield.
Third is the handlebar position. Hard to describe, but I'd actually like either a little more forward lean with lower bars or a little more upright position with higher bars. Stock bars seem to be right in between my two comfort zones. Having said that, I've had one inch risers sitting on top of the tool chest for two months and haven't installed them yet so I guess the height isn't bothering me that much.
I did consider a slip on exhaust for a while, but decided I'd rather listen to some classic rock over the Bluetooth headset instead, so I can't really list the stock pipe as a complaint.
Honestly, any complaints have been more than offset by the fun I've had playing with modifications and just riding it.

Bob

I would want a factory 5 gallon tank, Most of my dislikes can dealt with by the aftermarket accessories.

what ever bike you buy you'll never get one that you are shirley happy with.
every body has a gripe about some thing.

Last edited:
The loud ticking sound when I cold start the engine in the morning.

The sticky key hole. I have to be careful to stick it perpendicular or else risk breaking something.

Rollon torque could be better.

My biggest complaint so far.....the luggage rack / bag mounts should have been on the bike from the factory, along with a center stand...

My biggest complaint so far.....the luggage rack / bag mounts should have been on the bike from the factory, along with a center stand...

More like you shouldn't have to CUT your own bodywork for OEM saddlebags... Sure they sell bags separately to make more money but a dremmel should never be part of the instructions.

Back