• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New to the board.

Piezak

Reaction score
Visit site
Just joined. I bought the bike last year: 2018, DCT with about 86xx miles. So far, I've added a plastic front fender mud flap and a radiator protector. I have some other goodies in mind. All I've done so far is change the oil twice and clean/lube the chain.
00V0V_gQMxSdr8BsY_0CI0t2_03.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to get a Factory Service Manual. Where can I get one?

Have one ordered. Thank you!
Forgot that I also installed a factory center stand. Boggles my mind that they would sell a bike like this without one.

Have one ordered. Thank you!
Forgot that I also installed a factory center stand. Boggles my mind that they would sell a bike like this without one.
Out of curiosity (I'm pretty new to motorcycle riding), why would you say a center stand is essential? I personally feel the side stand is much easier to extend and put the bike down safely. Yes I do use my center stand for putting the bike upright and work on. But if it weren't there, I'd just get a paddock stand instead. Are there other advantages to having a center stand bolted to the bike?

Out of curiosity (I'm pretty new to motorcycle riding), why would you say a center stand is essential? I personally feel the side stand is much easier to extend and put the bike down safely. Yes I do use my center stand for putting the bike upright and work on. But if it weren't there, I'd just get a paddock stand instead. Are there other advantages to having a center stand bolted to the bike?
When I started with the bike I had the same mindset. I have a front and rear stand. I now have a centre stand and prefer it. For me it really has to do with maintenance. The centre stand just makes it easier.

If you travel far from home, like I do, you’re not likely to have a paddock stand handy for chain maintenance, tire repair, etc. A center stand is a must-have for me.

I an currently sitting next to my bike and tent in a campground 630 miles from any paddock stand I might own at home.

I have multiple bikes in the garage. Though not essential for storing them all, it sure makes it easier and less likely to tip one over IMO.

Back