• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New to me, from DFW

Moto-phil

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All

I purchased a used (new to me) 2012 NC700X in silver and black. Sold my Harley Superglide last year mostly because I didn't have a lot of riding time and also because the dang thing was so expensive. I've had many of other bikes in the past and a lot of Hondas including a 919, VTX1800, and CBR1000RR. I picked the NC up for $6000 used with 500 miles on it. It was closer to 7K out the door but I am happy with the price. Stealer wouldn't budge any more.

Like the bike a lot. Doesn't have the power I am used to but it is still fun to ride. Main reason I got it was the MPG's. So far I am very happy with it and think it will be a keeper for me.

Welcome from NJ! Enjoy and be safe! :)

Last edited:
Welcome! I think our NCXs will prove to be 100K mile bikes, easy. They are well put together and easy to ride. Looking forward to your jaunty banter on the boards. :)

Welcome to nc700x heaven! Hope you like the bike as much as the people on this forum seem to!

Hi Welcome from the UK. I had to think what a 919 was then realised that it is what we know as a 900 Hornet this side of the pond. When you had it did you ever use a forum known as the hornets nest?

Thanks for the welcomes. No, never used the hornets nest forum. I was on one called wrist twisters but that was years ago. The 919 aka hornet was a good bike. I probably should have kept that one a little longer.

Back