• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Helló! Új vagyok. Most kaptam engedélyt a fórum használatára.
Elnézést a rossz angolért! (de amúgy a google fordító a barátom)
Ha lehetséges... motorral születtem a világra.
A jelenlegi Nc750xd a harmadik Nc-m.
Az első egy normál 700 x-es volt...a második egy DCT verzió.
függő lettem.
Mindig más motorok voltak mellette, most egy egyedi XV950 cu racer és egy elektromos roller állt mellette a garázsban.
Én magam javítom és alakítom át a motorkerékpárjaimat.
Remélem tudok segíteni technikai kérdésekben.
(bár kevés időt töltök a számítógép előtt...inkább a garázsban vagy a motoromon vagy a barátnőmmel töltöm az időt)
Ez az első alkalom!
Mindenkinek széles utat és széles mosolyt kívánunk!
Péter from HungaryView attachment 52275
Very nice introduction and welcome to the forum!

Hi All,
Returning biker after 30 years. An NC 700s will soon be my only form of transport. I'm currently based in Ireland but originally from Scotland and have lived in other parts of Europe as well.
I won't be commuting but will be doing a daily with the hike and further afield on holiday.
I'm sure I will get tons of tips and advice here but will probably lurk a bit as don't really have any up to date experience to bring to the forums
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!!

Howdy all. After 6 years of lusting and reading I just got my 23 NC750XD a few days back. I was very unsure about the DCT having never had ridden an auto but the 10 mi demo ride blew that away by the 2nd stop sign. Just seemed this low reving cummings deisel like pulling of a motorcycle engine was in its finest possible element and the engine braking was all it needed to be. Fears alleviated I snatched up this only one in stock for 250 miles from where we currently are and couldn't be happier. Having a blast searching out twisty hills which are quite rare here in west central IN at the moment but the looking is great fun on this marvel.View attachment 52244
Delayed but better late than never! Congratulations and welcome!!

hello from the netherlands.
I bought my 2013 Honda nc700s last november and its my first bike. i got my license about a month ago and i really enjoy it so far, already ridden about 1300km.
i am using my bike for home work commuting and its great so far.

looking forward to be here.

Hello all,
I am a new member (old guy) from Denmark, and hope to find a lot of good stuff here. Still no motorcycle, but is looking for the NC750 XA.

Brgds. Harry

Welcome, Harry. I hope the forum can help you in your motorcycle search.

Back