• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Member in Chattanooga

Mike1414

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, just got my NC700X around August and have loved it so far. Such a fun motorcycle to ride, much different from the classic bikes that I'm used to. My average MPG's make me smile too! Looking forward to being a part of this Honda community.

Welcome to the group. very exciting there is another Chattanoogan on board. I'm planning a ride for this weekend if you
are interested.

Howdy from Ellijay , GA I bought my nc700 in Dalton GA but I've up to Chattanooga several times. I usually ride in less populated areas . It is a very nice handling responsive motorcycle . I do not care for the instrument panel !

Ah Groot I wish I could! I'm actually an ICU nurse at Erlanger and work nights, most often work weekends. But we'll have to try and get a ride in sometime soon. Thanks everyone for the welcome wishes. If anyone knows, I attempted to post something (twice) in the technical forum but it hasn't been approved by the moderators. Anyone have any idea as to how I could get it posted? Looking forward to being a part of this great group!

Ah Groot I wish I could! I'm actually an ICU nurse at Erlanger and work nights, most often work weekends. But we'll have to try and get a ride in sometime soon. Thanks everyone for the welcome wishes. If anyone knows, I attempted to post something (twice) in the technical forum but it hasn't been approved by the moderators. Anyone have any idea as to how I could get it posted? Looking forward to being a part of this great group!
Did you post a picture? Sometimes that will hold up a post, waiting for moderator approval I think.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sorry your technical forum posts did not appear. Posts requiring approval show up in my “new posts” list but are invisible to others until I approve it. However in your case I did not see any posts awaiting approval. The forum software tosses out many posts as spam and I’ll never even see them, so maybe that’s what happened to yours. Adding pictures or links while you have a low post count probably sets off alarms. Try again and see what happens.

Thanks for the info! Will do. Right now it's just a titled post with no information, looks like it's left a couple of people wondering what's going on haha

Welcome to the NC700 forum and to your new NC700x. Many years ago I lived in Chattanooga and I am a University of Chattanooga grade uate ('67). I have been back once or twice in the last two years, and it has certainly changed for the better. I lived on South Crest Road on Missionary Ridge and then over at Battery Place. I always thought that Chattanooga had some great riding roads. In those days I had a Alfa Romeo, and not a motorcycle.

Fuzzy, maybe we can get a good ride in when you move out this way! LM15, Chatt is a wonderful city, full of life and adventure and the number of different mountains set the rider up for plenty of fun. I’ve been having an absolute blast so far

Back