• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Member from Hudson Valley / upstate NY

kbayduck

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings... new forum member here from the Hudson Valley NY, have been lurking for awhile. Found a "new to me" 2012 with 900 miles. Really appreciate all the advise and reviews on the forum, the insight have been great. Have been riding since the late 70's. Latest bike was a FJR1300, not better, not worse, but different, don't think I'll miss it though for many reasons.

Greetings... new forum member here from the Hudson Valley NY, have been lurking for awhile. Found a "new to me" 2012 with 900 miles. Really appreciate all the advise and reviews on the forum, the insight have been great. Have been riding since the late 70's. Latest bike was a FJR1300, not better, not worse, but different, don't think I'll miss it though for many reasons.

Welcome from Vermont.

Greetings! My folks used to own a campground in Catskill. How close to that are you? Welcome to the board!

You sound just like me! I sold the FJR in January, found a good used 2012 three weeks later and haven't looked back. You'll love the lighter bike when moving it around. You will miss the roll on acceleration of the FJR for sure, but when you fill up and realize you just got 70 MPG, then you'll feel like you've got the bike you need. The NC is a good riding bike. Light and nimble. Get it setup like you want so that you're comfortable and ENJOY! (And YES, this forum is a wealth of good information)

Jim

Back