• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750X (2017) LED lights are weak

bbarroso

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there,

does anyone knows if it's possible to change the front LED's for stronger ones?
I find the light provided insufficient in the night...it seems more like those car daylights.

I know that we can always put some additional lights (like the GIVI ones), but I would prefer to increase the power of the original headlight...

Thanks

Hey there,

does anyone knows if it's possible to change the front LED's for stronger ones?
I find the light provided insufficient in the night...it seems more like those car daylights.

I know that we can always put some additional lights (like the GIVI ones), but I would prefer to increase the power of the original headlight...

Thanks

Do you mean the LEDs in the turn signals, headlight? something else?
I ride an NC700X (2012), and I've replaced every light on it with LED.

I've had good, bright, LEDs from [HERE].

Does the newer NC still use an H4?

I've used this for awhile and I'm happy with it

BEAMTECH H4 LED Headlight Bulb, 50W 6500K 8000Lumens Extremely Brigh (9003 Hi/Lo) CSP Chips Conversion Kit Amazon.com: BEAMTECH H4 LED Headlight Bulb, 50W 6500K 8000Lumens Extremely Brigh (9003 Hi/Lo) CSP Chips Conversion Kit: Automotive

For $1 more they have one that's 2,000 lumens brighter but I can't attest to how well that one works as I have the 8,000 lumen model (if it was available I would have gotten the brighter one

BEAMTECH H4 LED Headlight Bulbs,6500K 10000 Lumens Extremely Super Bright 9003 Hi/Lo 30mm Heatsink Base CSP Chips Conversion Kit,Xenon White Amazon.com: BEAMTECH H4 LED Headlight Bulbs,6500K 10000 Lumens Extremely Super Bright 9003 Hi/Lo 30mm Heatsink Base CSP Chips Conversion Kit,Xenon White: Automotive

Last edited:
something wrong with your bike? Are yours as bright as mine?

2018 NC750X. This is the Low beam headlight only. Turn signals just the running light. No turn signal is activated in this picture. I had to move to get a side
angle picture as head on was too bright for the camera

K8fls5Jh.jpg

I've already asked Honda salesman and the front headlight is a one piece only, cannot replace individual leds.
It might be that the height adjustment of the headlight is not correct, I'm trying different adjustments in search of better results.

something wrong with your bike? Are yours as bright as mine?

2018 NC750X. This is the Low beam headlight only. Turn signals just the running light. No turn signal is activated in this picture. I had to move to get a side
angle picture as head on was too bright for the camera

K8fls5Jh.jpg

What LED bulbs did you use for the turn/marker lights on the front? What bulbs did you use for the rear signals and brake/marker? How did you solve the hyper flash when using LEDs for the signal?

Thanks

I've already asked Honda salesman and the front headlight is a one piece only, cannot replace individual leds.
It might be that the height adjustment of the headlight is not correct, I'm trying different adjustments in search of better results.

I had to lower the light on my 2018 by a large amount. The first few night rides I thought, "wow, this LED is weaker than the halogen on the Rebel". When I saw it was lighting the tree tops, I lowered it, and now it's great!

Back