• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc750 ??

Isn't ABS already fitted as standard, on all models, in Europe now? I don't understand the listing of ABS as an upgrade in the press release.:confused:
And when is this new NC750 going to appear in metal, plastic and rubber?:rolleyes:

I think I just saw you are right. So that statement doesn't make sense since it seems to only be offered to the European market.

NC700X
http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/adventure/#!/nc700x/

NC700S
http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/naked/#!/nc700s/

Last edited:
Here's something similar from a Canadian source.
EICMA: Honda's VFR800, NC750 series get updates - Canada Moto Guide

Weather that means it's coming to Canada is another story.

In other news, that new CB650F is one damn good looking bike. However, the new Yami triple still has me wrapped around its little finger. Saw one at a dealer last Friday......and now I'm lost for words just thinking about it.

I'm not really a red kind of guy but I like the color of that NC in both the above links.

same old plain colours:(
yet Honda quite happily add some sparkle to the integra scooter if only they could add the same to the NC...
HondaIntegra750-700x325.jpg

Wherever the Milan show is.they introduced the 750.also this.but like others said when i see it at my local Honda then i will believe it. Honda?s NC700s become 750s - Motorcycle news: New bikes - Visordown

sent from a keyboard in the frunk

Milan is in Italy and the Show there is one of the biggest and most important in Europe. At this point it looks like the 750 is going to become reality. It more or less makes sense given that they will be steering learners towards their new 500 series. It will be interesting to see if the testers find much of a difference between the two bikes. If ever there was a good reason to do a comparison between two model years of the same bike, then the fuel consumption issue is one.

I saw on another site regarding the 2014 Honda line up that all their bikes are getting self canceling indicators, I couldn't find any mention in of it the NC750X press release though.

Just spoken to my friendly Honda dealer who advises me that they will be getting the first NC750X's this month.

same old plain colours:(
yet Honda quite happily add some sparkle to the integra scooter if only they could add the same to the NC...

Yes, mentioned already without any reaction ;)
http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc750-general-discussion/3269-nc750-17.html#post69992
and
http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc750-general-discussion/3269-nc750-18.html#post70115

The thing is: it is much more than some sparkle.
They modified bodywork and swingarm, and increased size of trunk.
It lost 2kg of overall weight (by means of swingarm, would not this be a nice upgrade for an NC? I am loving it, as opposed to the cheap NC part)
Also I perfectly like the white colour, linked in my original post.

Looking at the Integra 750 upgrades, I no longer care about the NC750 upgrades.
Also, the double countershaft perfectly matches the Integra style. I would not want this in my NC however.

As already mentioned, in case I had to decide about which NC to get, I might very well go with an Integra 750 today. But I am still very happy with my 2012 NC.

I will ask for my mechanic if this swingarm is compatible with the 700X, I'm interesting installing this, if its lighter and it looks good also. :D
For the NC700X it would need to be positioned downwards a bit more due to increased rear suspension travel. So it would probably also be a question of geometrie of lever pivot points.

But, AFAIK even the cheap looking NC standard swingarm is extremely expensive...

what ever they bring out there will always be some thing to winged about...
me I'm quite happy with what I've got and so some of you guys should be.
the 700 is a good bike apart from the seat to which I've had mine reupholstered .
more info on that when I get them back.

:confused:

I am at a loss with this reasoning, I'm afraid...

I think maybe he means that a bit of character (vibration) is acceptable on a bike platform, but not so much in a scooter. I doubt any company would sell many scooters if they shook like a hog. Not saying our bikes shake like that, but you know what I'm getting at.

I think maybe he means that a bit of character (vibration) is acceptable on a bike platform, but not so much in a scooter. I doubt any company would sell many scooters if they shook like a hog. Not saying our bikes shake like that, but you know what I'm getting at.

I guess, but maybe it's just me. I want as smooth and un-vibratey an engine as the engineers can make, myself. I can get "character" by adding a slip on muffler or maybe loosening some engine mounting bolts lol.

Curiously enough, my RD350LC 2strokes non-balanced engines bounced and flailed around like the entire staff at a Hooters restaurant during a 5-Hour Energy drinking contest, but because it was rubber mounted in the frame, the bike itself was eerily glass smooth for vibes! A truly comfy experience, where "character" was in full effect via a dozen other more stimulating methods :D

I hear more road noise off the front tire coming through the forks than any kind of buzz. But less noise is good no matter how you obtain it.

Back