• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X Rider Age Poll

How Old Are You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am 75 now, but will be 76 on May 7th. My bike is a 2014 NC700X DCT. I have been riding since 1973.

32 years old, been riding street for 5 years, started riding dirt when I was 6

68. Time flies past faster the older you get.

It's the percentages. When you were 10 a year was one tenth of your life, when you are 50 it's 2 percent. Weeks are flying by, weekends are an eyeblink. Of course it doesn't help that the older I get the less I get done in a day because I have to rest more often.:p

32, been riding pretty much since I could walk. Will ride until I can no longer physically do so. Stay busy with work, family, and trying to finish college, wish I had more time to ride, but I make the most of it when I am able to, even if it's a commute.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

68. Time flies past faster the older you get.

"Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it seems to go"

Bottom line... Get Out And Enjoy Life!
>Thom - (not as old as my age)

59 this Saturday. Have been riding street since 1975. Still learning how to be a better rider. Bought a 2016 NC700XD last month with 4 miles on it. A lot of accessories came with it that I am putting on it. When I work, I ride my GoldWing to work daily! Now I have a more nimble ride. Looking foreword to riding and meeting up with some of you at kickstand.

70 I got my NC about a month before I turned 65 so I've had for going on 6 years now. Started riding when I was 17 on a 250 Suzuki. Back in the '70s I did a lot of touring, first on a '71 CB500 and then on a '74 BMW R90/6.

Back