• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X Rider Age Poll

How Old Are You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shoot, I need to change my vote now. I just rolled into the next age group. :(

Oh, wait, there's an overlap in the ages; I get a one year grace period! :)

Greg

I'm 32 and noticed you've also resurrected a 7 year old thread [emoji1360]

68 and glad to say still full of the joys of motorcycling. Long may that last. I have had to make changes though and big tall top heavy motorcycles are gradually disappearing out of my shed. As Fred says lower and lighter is also all the rage for me. TBH I should have gone the lighter route years ago. Light bikes are serious fun.

I'm 31.

Funny thing about the previous post is that this is probably the heaviest bike I've owned. If the weight numbers on it are to be believed, 50lb more than my SV1000 and it makes significantly under half the power. 200lb heavier than my WR450 and makes a little less power.

Indeed the NC's are heavy bikes but they carry their weight well. My X-Adv variant weighs the same as an Africa Twin CRF1000L. However what I like most about the NC series motors is the way in which they make their power.

I like how the NC carries it's weight low. I definitely am downsizing in the bike weight category over time and if I can keep the weight of the bike down low that is a huge deal in my mind. The NC weighs a lot less than many of my previous bikes and feels like it weighs a fraction of the weight due to how it carries it. So I am pretty happy with the NC. However I would enjoy an even lighter bike with the same capabilities of the NC. :)

40, here: I decided to get into bikes only a year and a half ago - mid life crisis, I guess! Always liked the idea of a comfortable bike for longer distances and for a daily commute is the best choice I could have made, the NC...

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

The brain and ego keep wanting to say 35. My calendar reminds me of 65. Wisdom keeps lagging along somewhere in between.

Wondering if I am the oldest on here. I will be 76 in May. I have a 2014 Nc700 DCT.

and here i thought all this time i had you beat Bob thinking i was the eldest(54)... you old fart! Ride on my friend, i am so jealous that your wife still rides with you. That's fantastic, cherish these times.
:{P

Back