• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X Repsol and HRC Decals

whyzee

Reaction score
Visit site
Sold my Super Tenere, and while waiting for my NC700X to arrive, I had an idea....

and marking first post...

NC700X_HRC.jpgNC700X_Repsol.jpg

I may or may not do it. But well, just for fun!!
But if anyone decide to use apply these designs on their bike, do share it with me!

I DO want to make the bike a brighter color... i was thinking either plastidip(would be quite a bit of work to get all the pieces off) or vinyl wrap.

Any other ideas?

Peter

Vinyl wrap would work. You just need to wet them, and use a hair dryer or heat gun to stretch them.

Welcome to the forum!

I'll like a camo version with a rifle rack!
The S10 would have been hard for me to let go though!

Last edited:
I would love to have a mini-gun!! I couldn't afford to shoot it though.
I bet that farkle would cut down on people pulling out in front of me!

Sold my Super Tenere, and while waiting for my NC700X to arrive, I had an idea....

and marking first post...

View attachment 348View attachment 349

I may or may not do it. But well, just for fun!!
But if anyone decide to use apply these designs on their bike, do share it with me!

I love both designs!!!@#!@#!@#
But prefer the first one. Definitely clever!

If Honda comes out selling an NC700X like that red/white/blue one, I'll just have to sell my silver one and buy it.

I'm thinking at the least I will add blue accents, like blue piping on the future custom seat, blue rim stripes, etc. The silver is just too bland.

Greg

Last edited:
Yup. My personal preference is the red white blue too. More subtle.

Yes, the idea came from the cb1000r. I saw my neighbor's cb1000r that night. That's another color scheme with blue fender. I might try it out later. :)

Welcome to the forum!

I'll like a camo version with a rifle rack!
The S10 would have been hard for me to let go though!

I will try to put on a camou design next. Yeah, the S10 was really hard to let go. I love the bike along, but I have to do some cost cutting due to some situation at home. :(

Back