• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

nc700 rear rack

Thks for all the awesome work Hondabikepro/Dale!

I'm very interested in the adventure rack and extra fuel tank. However, might I suggest a slightly lower profile for the tank, maybe only 2 extra gallons? I feel like with it on, having any kind of luggage on top or behind will be somewhat limited... Maybe the tank could be less tall but extend all the way to the end of the rear part of the rack (as I imagine the law of gravity dictates we cannot spread the size of the tank in width more)?

What was the reasoning behind this huge increase in fuel as opposed to adding only 2 gallons or so?

Might be ordering the smaller rear rack in the meantime, too cool and convenient :)

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Glesage,
I do not believe you scared Dale away. I think the reason he didn't reply to your suggestions regarding the fuel tank/rack is that he is not building it or offering it for sale. Too much liability! Check out his website.

If you look in this forum, under in the vendor section, you will see hondabikepro products.
I have been very busy, i am short one tech in my lakewood honda dealer ship, so i have had to fill in full time as a tech, not a big deal, have been honda tech since 1970. But it does mean i have little extra time, i am out of rear racks, b ut will make more in the next couple of weeks, BUT i have just made my last dct plate, and will not be making any more nx700x or dct plates. There are other people now making them. Thanks Dale

(...)you will see hondabikepro products.

Oh yea no I've been monitoring that thread forever :) But I didn't see anything about the end of the Adventure rack so I was just wondering if that was still going to happen...
But thanks for the info, yea no problem, life's always gotta catch up at some point right...

Thanks!

rack purchase

If you look in this forum, under in the vendor section, you will see hondabikepro products.
I have been very busy, i am short one tech in my lakewood honda dealer ship, so i have had to fill in full time as a tech, not a big deal, have been honda tech since 1970. But it does mean i have little extra time, i am out of rear racks, b ut will make more in the next couple of weeks, BUT i have just made my last dct plate, and will not be making any more nx700x or dct plates. There are other people now making them. Thanks Dale

Dale , I would like to purchase your rear seat rack with the fuel hole cut out. I'm in Walla Walla, WA. How do we go about ordering it? thanks, Rob

After a good windscreen, this rack is the best mod you can get! Love mine.

After a good windscreen, this rack is the best mod you can get! Love mine.

LOL! I chuckle inside when I read your comment because it is true and I have not lifted my rear seat/rack in months. I'm not sure if the lack mechanism even works anymore. I love reaching my hand through the hole for the gas cap and in a matter of seconds I'm fueling up. Probably one of the best farkles I have purchased for this bike.

That rack is the best thing since sliced bread! I can finally fuel without dismounting... I do need to put the kickstand down so I can sort of half way turn around to fuel, but that's a big improvement from having to dismount every fuel stop! Who wants to get off every 200 miles??? :) I'm thinking a passenger could still ride up there with an airhawk cushion.. haven't tried it yet though.

Back