• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

T-Rex Racing NC700X / NC750X Luggage Rack

ST HU

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently purchased an NC700X / NC750X Luggage Rack from T-Rex Racing (Part Number: N44-18LR) and upon trying to fit it to my bike (2012 NC700x), it appears as though the holes aren't properly located on the rack. If I put a bolt through the rear hole, the front hole covers half of the threaded hole on the frame of the bike. The rear hole is slightly slotted, but the front hole is not. Are both holes supposed to be slotted?

Has anyone else had fitment issues with this rack?

In general, be sure to leave all bolts untightened until all are started. THEN tighten them. It might make a difference.
I recently purchased a used 2019 750X on which the previous owner had mounted a set of Shad soft bags and top box. But when he traded it in, he removed the top box mounting plate and box while leaving the brackets. They were just sticking out and looked really odd. So I ordered a Shad top box and mounting plate. When the mounting plate came in, it wouldn't line up with the brackets. I loosened the brackets (attached under the rear grab handles), and got everything started. It took a tiny bit of tweaking, but everything did start. And then they tightened down nicely.

I recently purchased an NC700X / NC750X Luggage Rack from T-Rex Racing (Part Number: N44-18LR) and upon trying to fit it to my bike (2012 NC700x), it appears as though the holes aren't properly located on the rack. If I put a bolt through the rear hole, the front hole covers half of the threaded hole on the frame of the bike. The rear hole is slightly slotted, but the front hole is not. Are both holes supposed to be slotted?

Has anyone else had fitment issues with this rack?
Do you have any pictures?

I put one on my 2021 with no issues. I don't recall the holes being slotted.

dXcA330h.jpg

I ended up getting it installed. I loosely fitted the front bolts and then pushed forward as hard as I could and managed to get the rear bolts started. The Altrider rack that I have on my other NC fit with no issues. Not sure what the issue was with the T-Rex, but I got it on finally.

Back