• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700 Honda Stopping Production (?)

No. That engine was updated from 700cc early-on for other markets for reasons only Honda knows.
Testers complained about the 700 hitting the rev limiter but the 750 has the same red line so who knows why.......OK Honda MAY.
Because of emission certification costs the 750 to the USA won't happen IMO.

Testers complained about the 700 hitting the rev limiter but the 750 has the same red line so who knows why...

I would expect the output difference between the 700 (actual: 670cc) and the 750 (actual: 745cc) is why there were fewer complaints. the 75cc jump in displacement corresponded to about 10% increase in both power and torque, making more oomph at the same RPM. It's possible that the "low redline" comments were more relating to "low output" and thinking that a higher redline would squeeze more power and torque out of it. Not that this bike is competing with cruisers, but many cruiser-style bikes have a similarly low redline and you don't really hear complaints like "My Harley has too low a redline...". Just my opinion, may not be accurate.

My understanding is the NC700x was too close to the CB500x horsepower wise- the NC700x was at 47.51 HP, 42.57 lb-ft; the CB500x 45.8 HP, 30.8 lb-ft (from Motorcycle Consumer News). So Honda tweaked the NC to put it in a different Euro license class, to differentiate it from it's younger brother.

Back