• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My job here is done....

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
Hello all friends here

I have been thinking long and hard, especially after the you-know-what. :(

I have posted quite a lot of traffic here, and I think I have contributed significant info to jump-start up this forum. (not that I needed to)
I am not looking for a thank you, please don't get me wrong.

I have made many online friends here (I would like to think) and so I would also like to say kind of a "ride safe and bye-bye" message while I take a sabbatical from this now-active and lively forum. No one has asked me to leave so don't believe in any rumours.

Buying a brand new bike was a very very happy event this year for me. However the online debacles in the first forum and this one have left a severe bitter taste and a big fat scar on me emotionally because I know in my heart, accusations were not true and I have been grossly misunderstood and unfairly targeted by only a few individuals.

I see forums are a dangerous arena for me because I have been naive and soft-hearted, and therefore I take now a decision to reduce or just stop my online activities. It could also be, I have run out of things to post? :p

I want to go back to my real life and make more contact with touchable people around me.
You are as real to me, as real people in real life. Again, don't get me wrong. Being kicked out of the first forum, also meant be banned from talking to my new friends there. So unfair.

That is why I pen this message, lest you think something bad happened to me.
I am sure many of you will be concerned if I suddenly disappeared, while some others....well lets not say it out loud?:rolleyes:
I may occasionally check the site, but refrain from posting, because I never know if I come across as bad, nasty, rude or just a happy joker.

I depart here for a while (not sure short or long term), and I hope you continue to be as Happy as I tried to be.

Best wishes and Ride Safe,
Joe

PS: If you so wish to contact me, PM me because I do still get the alerts on my Smartphone, etc. But I may also turn that off eventually.

Hello Joe!
I can understand that when you are in the middle of a situation that upset you, regardless what, it might be wise to take a small time-out to reflect to the situation and reload your energy. Remember, life is not always fair and things do not always end up as planned or as you wish. But that is part of life. It is easy to say that you can learn from it, and you will, but do understand that this got nothing to do with right or wrong, what is fair or not, or how things should be in a better world. Life is an ongoing process stuffed with ups and downs and one can just continue the ride and learn from it...

Do take your time and when it feels right I believe that most of us would like to have you back, the sooner the better. Until then, ride safe!

You seemed like a pretty solid guy nice dude from my perspective. I sure hate to see you leave or minimize your activity here, but I wish all the best to you.

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement.
I have been reading and analysing the traffic here without commenting for the past how many days?

I am trying to see who are the "nice guys" and who are not, so as to avoid getting myself entangled with the wrong user/s (again).

I am back for today, but may not be so super active as before. I am pretty dried up for topics or pics or videos as the summer season comes to an end.
I can meet you at the "Bar" for non-bike technical stuff, like talking about life and general things.

As I said before, I am here to build friendships and enrich my life and maybe yours, not necessarily just about NC700x per se.

I wish you all a safe ride and happy days.
:D
~Joe
:eek:

Back