• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My first run to my work in the city

Well, just what I thought after meeting with the doctor today. He recommended surgery, and he will be talking to on of his surgeon buddies to get this done ASAP. My doc says they will go through a small hole in my throat (ugh) and I'll be in the hospital for a bit, and then home to recover. I am expecting this to happen before Sept. is over.

Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts. I'll keep everyone informed on the progress :eek:

I did go ride this afternoon to another city, met my mother there for lunch, and got my haircut. I seem to do fine in the city so far. I'm trying to get as much riding as I can because once I have that surgery, it'll be a long time before I will be able to ride again.

Well, just what I thought after meeting with the doctor today. He recommended surgery, and he will be talking to on of his surgeon buddies to get this done ASAP. My doc says they will go through a small hole in my throat (ugh) and I'll be in the hospital for a bit, and then home to recover. I am expecting this to happen before Sept. is over.

Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts. I'll keep everyone informed on the progress :eek:

I did go ride this afternoon to another city, met my mother there for lunch, and got my haircut. I seem to do fine in the city so far. I'm trying to get as much riding as I can because once I have that surgery, it'll be a long time before I will be able to ride again.

Get well soon. Take care. :D

Back