• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Much ado about a screw

Ok Mary-Ann, Betty unless its Betty from the movie, then Wilma or even Dino over Betty. Now riddle me this, some of you may not know but those who do will be in for a tough one--
Samantha from Bewitch or
Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie
There are no wrong answers :)

Ok Mary-Ann, Betty unless its Betty from the movie, then Wilma or even Dino over Betty. Now riddle me this, some of you may not know but those who do will be in for a tough one--
Samantha from Bewitch or
Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie
There are no wrong answers :)

Welcome back! :D. Yeah, no wrong answer there but IMO it’s Barbara Eden hands down. Flawless she is :rolleyes:

ACF50 is awesome, I use it after cleaning the bike, extended riding in the rain and before putting it away for the winter.

Cover up the wheels / discs with a cloth, put the cover on the bike and go to town, spraying it in the nooks and crannies.

If you are lucky and have an air compressor and misting tool, use that, I just use a spray mister bottle it came with.

I wipe the wheels down by hand. It's okay on plastic and rubber bits near the handle bars too. It smokes a bit when heated up by the engine, but that goes away.

Amazon.com: ACF-50 Anti-Corrosion Lubricant Formula - 32 oz Bottle (.95 Ltr): Automotive

Back