• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Moto Crash Bars

Grayuberman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys the MMoto website is down, hopefully it goes back up, but I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a set of the crash bars incase it doesn't?

I installed them over the summer...Very happy with how they look and fit. One of the few engine guards that I found that would protect the DCT cover on the right side.

IMG_2522-L.jpg

ld_rider, that red and black is just dead sexy! Igoryas - thanks for finding us. Your site only lists the DCT crash bars but I recall when looking at the Mmoto site back in December that they had non-DCT bars and rear racks. Are you only stocking the DCT bars or is that just all you have included on your web site?

Also, does your price include shipping? If not how much to the US?

Many thanks,

ld_rider...were you able to install this by yourself and without any specialized tool?
Question is is this DIY with just on the side stand or rear tire lift/stand?

ld_rider...were you able to install this by yourself and without any specialized tool?
Question is is this DIY with just on the side stand or rear tire lift/stand?
Yes, the install went smoothly and no special tools were needed. The instructions are a little thin...I ended up referring to the web site and looking at the photos a couple of times trying to figure it out. The sides weren't marked L or R and it was a bit of a head scratcher for me to figure out which cage went on what side.

My kit included longer bolts, washers and clamps were necessary. Everything was packaged well and received without any damage. The pictures on the web site came across as more of a red color which is what I ordered. The actual color had more of an orange tint to it and I absolutely love it. The whole thing looks factory and I get a lot of complements on it.

My motorcycle has the factory center stand and that is the only thing I used to raise the bike. Made getting to the lower frame bolts a bit easier but I'm sure it could be done just as easily using just the side stand. The cage doesn't interfere with anything on my bike, side stand, center stand, brake pedal or even the aftermarket light bar.

These pictures will give you an idea of about how far the bars will stick out on either side:
IMG_2529-L.jpg

IMG_2525-L.jpg

Last edited:
ld_rider, what's your mpg all loaded up? And what are your riding habits?
50mpg at typical interstate, limited access highway speeds. My right wrist hardly ever moves much under a GPS indicated 70 mph here on the East Coast and when running out West it will be 75+ mph if there are no hills (bike won't pull 75+ mph on a steep grade loaded up, especially if running a headwind).

I'm a lightweight, about 170 lbs fully geared up

I just found this site via Google:

MMOTO. Rack systems. Rear racks. Side carriers. Engine guards. Crash bars for models Honda

The name is a little different and they now have a contact in Brooklyn, NY about 4 miles from where I grew up. The Brooklyn contact says it is the Financial Processing Center and lists a TwoCon, Ink. I looked up TwoCon inc and found this:

https://www.elance.com/s/twocon/

It could be the same folks. There is a war going on over there with the Russians doing most of the shooting.

I installed them over the summer...Very happy with how they look and fit. One of the few engine guards that I found that would protect the DCT cover on the right side.

IMG_2522-L.jpg

Hi ld_rider, the engine guard looks nice. May i ask are you still able to install any after market aluminum skid plate with the the guard?

Back