• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Most miles on an NC motor

Simple answer is yes. Before we continue with a new thread, let’s take it over here: https://nc700-forum.com/threads/how-many-miles-have-you-put-on-your-nc-700.16946/#post-223781

A while back, a Fuelly member reportedly had over 140,000 miles. One of our forum members had 125,000 miles, then a transmission gear broke. I’d guess there are many more over 100,000 miles. I’m pretty sure Jime, aka OldCanRide, had over 100,000 miles before he gave the NC to a relative and bought an Africa Twin.

Side note:

If you ask a Honda Corporate geek what kind of company Honda is, his response is supposed to be that they are the best engine company in the world...they also make cars, motorcycles and several other products in which to place their product.

I forgot who revealed that. But it sounds about right. At least our bike choice seems to confirm it.

Side note:

If you ask a Honda Corporate geek what kind of company Honda is, his response is supposed to be that they are the best engine company in the world...they also make cars, motorcycles and several other products in which to place their product.

I forgot who revealed that. But it sounds about right. At least our bike choice seems to confirm it.
That makes sense. Build engines, then on the side, build applications for them.

It might also explain why they (Honda) certainly aren’t leaders in electric vehicles.

Simple answer is yes. Before we continue with a new thread, let’s take it over here: https://nc700-forum.com/threads/how-many-miles-have-you-put-on-your-nc-700.16946/#post-223781

A while back, a Fuelly member reportedly had over 140,000 miles. One of our forum members had 125,000 miles, then a transmission gear broke. I’d guess there are many more over 100,000 miles. I’m pretty sure Jime, aka OldCanRide, had over 100,000 miles before he gave the NC to a relative and bought an Africa Twin.

That makes sense. Build engines, then on the side, build applications for them.

It might also explain why they (Honda) certainly aren’t leaders in electric vehicles.
Also why Red Bull is the most dominant team in F1 history. They are running Honda engines.

Back