• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Merry christmas

I was naughty and bad to the bone, yet I still got this Christmas gift last night? My wife's cousin's wife had him given (served) yesterday, "Christmas Eve", with divorce papers after 32 years. The day before that he bought her a new Cadillac CTS-V COUPE for Christmas, so he sure did not see it coming. So, we got my wife's cousin staying with us for Christmas.8.jpg

smileyLargesmile.jpg

SmileySanta.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I was naughty and bad to the bone, yet I still got this Christmas gift last night? My wife's cousin's wife had him given (served) yesterday, "Christmas Eve", with divorce papers after 32 years. The day before that he bought her a new Cadillac CTS-V COUPE for Christmas, so he sure did not see it coming. So, we got my wife's cousin staying with us for Christmas.

Not sure if your gift is good or bad? Just Kidding. We don't get along with my wife's cousin so that would be like getting coal in my stocking.

wife and I got each other a new Helmet among other things had the whole herd around for Xmas,nice relaxing day for us today(Boxing day)
our new helmets ....
9076.jpg

I'm a bit late on the well wishes for Christmas, so I'll get a jump on Happy New Year!
I scored a set of AME heated grips for the S, and my girlfriend wants to take me shopping for a new helmet early next week.

Back