• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Me Too, Me Too!

kpinvt

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I now have the same problem other people have been having with the Dunlop Trail Craps. 95+% of my riding is on local and state highways with some easy dirt roads thrown in, not the Interstates. The pictures show the tire wear after only 4015 miles. The tires have been holding air just fine.

06-05-201502.jpg

06-05-201503.jpg

06-05-201501.jpg

I now have the same problem other people have been having with the Dunlop Trail Craps. 95+% of my riding is on local and state highways with some easy dirt roads thrown in, not the Interstates. The pictures show the tire wear after only 4015 miles. The tires have been holding air just fine.

View attachment 24533

View attachment 24534

View attachment 24535
They may be holding air today but a little more wear will result in a catastrophic blowout. Not a fun event on the highway and few will keep the bike upright when it happens.

I would encourage all of you to contact honda. They are replacing those tires for the owners in other countries, IF you complain. No harm in a little *****in'

What about front? Can you make a pics of TWI? Do you have cracks on it?

I have 2500 miles on mine, and they measure 1/3 of the way to the bars. Maybe mine are defective.

I just bought a '13 NC700X with 813 miles on it. I've put about 200 miles on it in about 2 weeks since purchase. Should I be shopping for new tires, or is this covered under Honda's replacement/recall policy? The tires look good as of now, lots of tread left... but...

Back