• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Madstad Shield Question

Yes, they are Knight Designs.
I like the pegs, wider and lower than stock. I am 6'3".
To me they transmit a little vibration, but acceptable. Others say they get no vibration.

Hi All,
I have a 20" clear (frosted) madstad for sale, if anyone is interested, no brackets, just the shield.

Hi All,
I have a 20" clear (frosted) madstad for sale, if anyone is interested, no brackets, just the shield.

Is it already drilled with mounting holes or is it blank? Was it for the original Madstad "shield" type mount or the newer open brackets?

Is it already drilled with mounting holes or is it blank? Was it for the original Madstad "shield" type mount or the newer open brackets?

already drilled and for the newer open bracket system i believe, 2016+

already drilled and for the newer open bracket system i believe, 2016+
I thought the screen mounting holes to the brackets were the same with either year mounts. Only the bracket to bike mounting hole pattern changed. I put my older screen onto newer '16 mounts when I was swapping stuff from my 2012 to 2016 NC's last year. Worth a call to Madstad to verify.

Ray

I bought a 22" clear screen, and this change utterly the bike, now I can ride like on a GT, the deflection allows you to look over the screen, and you need smaller hand protection,

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Just installed my MadStad and man, does that thing make a huge difference! I also had the seat concept foam/cover put on the front seat and so far, really like it as well. Taking a little trip the next 2 days so I will be able to check them out.

Just got a 22" Light Gray on my 2015. Installed in an hour or so. Took about 3-4 miles and that number of stops to dial it in - for now. Great performance. Having the ability to change the angle and height as needed is way cool. Noise levels reduced to a low roar.

Back