• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Machined Highway Pegs

Big Thump

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a very good friend that used to race and has some fabrication talent. I was over at his house one day and mentioned I was thinking of adding some highway pegs to the NC700X. Next thing I know, he was taking measurements of the frame. Today, he and his wife dropped by the house and he had these with him. They fit perfectly, and are in a great place for the pegs.

Attachments

• Peg_1.jpg
    Peg_1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,784
  • Peg_2.jpg
    Peg_2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 2,485
Well... ask him if he'd sell to guys like me. Those look really nice! Do they fold?

They do fold! I will see him this weekend and ask him if he is interested in making some more. I guess, once he has done a pair the others might be easier for him. He has a full time job as a Assistant Principle at a college now so time might be an issue but it doesn't hurt to ask.
I'll post here as soon as I find out.

Get a price on them and if I can sneak it past the old lady I'm interested.

Last edited:
LOL, I'm with ya! Put my name in too! I think they would look better black, but I can fix that :D

Since these are the first time he has made something like this, I plan on using them for a few hundred miles to make sure they work fine, and then send them to get powder coated. Maybe black or gray to match the frame.

I will let everyone know asap what he says about making more.

I am looking for some that are offset/adjustable, but like everyone else, I am interested too!

He did a good job on those, they look great!

Back