• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Love the 'Frunk'!

Reminds me of the no cat sign inside of vespa cat carriers (underseat storage) its a in joke for vespa owns to call the underseat storage the cat carrier because of the idiot sign saying not to.

Seriously. The thing I love most about the NC is the frunk. Since I can only have one bike at a time, I can't justify getting rid of the NC to get anything else. It's just too useful!

I'm pretty sure a 6th barrel keg will fit in the frunk too.

So long as you aren't worried about closing it, or the weight limit of the frunk (80lbs of beer plus keg weight would probably void your warranty) and depending on your height visibility could also be slightly impaired... But it should fit...

5 Gallon corny keg for home brewing (little smaller than a sixth barrel):
20130825_075535[1].jpg

Like what? Do tell!!!! I could make a joke but as the young wooper snapper, I won't give you a hard time. :)
You name it, it is there. I have seen inside his frunk and mine is just as packed with odds and ends. I periodically take it all out and am surprised at what I find. Then I put 98% of it back in just in case I need it someday.

Back