• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Led turn signal conversion

Dovydas

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone done a led turn signal conversion on a 2017 NC750X? I bought 4 sequential led turn signals recently and would like to replace the bulbs with those. Also led flasher relays/resistors to go with those. Thanks to anyone willing to help.

Ok, you are changing the housing and everything, I thought you were only changing the bulbs.

Post some pics up when you get them mounted.

I converted all my turn signal bulbs to LED bulbs. I had to order a digital flasher from custom LED’s and swap the stock Honda thermal flasher so that the turn signals would blink at the OEM rate instead of hyper flash.

I converted all my turn signal bulbs to LED bulbs. I had to order a digital flasher from custom LED’s and swap the stock Honda thermal flasher so that the turn signals would blink at the OEM rate instead of hyper flash.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you only replaced the bulbs and not the actual housing all together?

I did not replace the housing but have replaced the bulbs. If I recall correctly, this is the flasher you use. https://www.customled.com/products/elfr-1-electronic-led-flasher-relay. Are you looking for the process to remove the existing turn signal assemblies and replace them with the new LED progressive turn assemblies you have purchased?
Yes, that is correct. I am wanting to remove the existing turn signals assemblies and replace them with the ones I bought.

Back