• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

LED Handguard!

lamlamz

Reaction score
Visit site
anyone?

008.jpg

012.jpg

/Chee

Why would you want the wires coming out where they do? Why wouldn't they have them coming out inside the bar? They look slick but wires draped all over the place look like crap.

Why would you want the wires coming out where they do? Why wouldn't they have them coming out inside the bar? They look slick but wires draped all over the place look like crap.

I think you can route the wires from LED via inside the bar-ends...but not sure how to route the wires out of the handlebar tubes and into the wiring harness.
Look at pics again at the ebay.

I think you can route the wires from LED via inside the bar-ends...but not sure how to route the wires out of the handlebar tubes and into the wiring harness.
Look at pics again at the ebay.

sure looks like the wires come out of the end away from the bars
004.jpg

I think Acerbis makes these LED ones also, but they are mounted on 2 sides (making it safer and more secure) and you can the route the wires cleanly.
I read somewhere the Beemerphile also mentioned it is not safe to have single-mount. I agree.
In a crash, they become deadly protruding spikes.

I have a set of these LED handguards on my workbench. When I plugged them up, one side worked well, but the other had three LEDs that did not light. Additionally, I can't figure out how to get the handlebar inserts from the factory bar ends out of the handlebars so I can install the new ones. The LED wires are very thin, but short. Whatever wire you chose to use to wire them up should pass through the factory shrink wrap wire covers with little difficulty then connect to the aftermarket wires.

I have a set of these LED handguards on my workbench. When I plugged them up, one side worked well, but the other had three LEDs that did not light. Additionally, I can't figure out how to get the handlebar inserts from the factory bar ends out of the handlebars so I can install the new ones. The LED wires are very thin, but short. Whatever wire you chose to use to wire them up should pass through the factory shrink wrap wire covers with little difficulty then connect to the aftermarket wires.

Look at post #55 at this link for info on getting the stock insert out...

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-mods/520-another-possible-scource-handguards-6.html

I personally think you would be better served by putting your own flexible LED strip on a higher quality set of handguards that really are handguards.

Back