• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Just Something Sorta Fun

goodrick

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I talked the guys at my dealer into throwing their banner in with the deal. Looks great in my garage with my bike parked next to it. :cool:

2012-11-04 11.23.15.jpg

Very cool. My wife is a professional photographer and she took an awesome photo of me riding and she had it made into a poster. It is now proudly on display in my garage. You cant have too much MC stuff around!

LOL....

Now YOU look like you work for Honda.....

...just saying....

Over here, they will have to PAY you something to do that FOR them...
:D

Very cool. My wife is a professional photographer and she took an awesome photo of me riding and she had it made into a poster. It is now proudly on display in my garage. You cant have too much MC stuff around!

Did you already posted this here?
I just got a new camera and "dying" for some ideas...

Did you already posted this here?
I just got a new camera and "dying" for some ideas...

Tony

On a bike trip abroad I took a pic of my sv650s in front of a mountain range near the alps. Split the pic in 2 and printed both on A1 sheet plotter. Put them together up on garage wall. Looked brilliant but guy who bought that bike begged me to let him have it......
Just an idea

I had mine taken by the guy from Rockstorephotos.com while riding "The Snake" a few weeks back. I have the link, just need to pay him for the untagged photo. I will post it when/if I buy it. Hopefully soon..

Back