• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Problem Changing Rear Brake Pads

From what I hear, you should be glad you don’t have the C-ABS. (You don’t do you?). Even though I do most of my own maintenance, the fact that a complete brake fluid flush was done to my 2021 NC700S before I got it was a big relief.
Flushing and bleeding a C-ABS bike and a non ABS NC700/750 is exactly the same. No special procedure or tools to flush the ABS pump is needed.

As far as I know it's been that way on all Honda motorcycles that offer optional ABS since at least 2001. There may be a difference in procedure for CBR-RRs circa 2009 that come with separate control units for front and wheel wheels but 100% of those bikes have electronic C-ABS so all use the same procedure.

Flushing and bleeding a C-ABS bike and a non ABS NC700/750 is exactly the same. No special procedure or tools to flush the ABS pump is needed.

As far as I know it's been that way on all Honda motorcycles that offer optional ABS since at least 2001. There may be a difference in procedure for CBR-RRs circa 2009 that come with separate control units for front and wheel wheels but 100% of those bikes have electronic C-ABS so all use the same procedure.
Well, it’s not rocket surgery, but it is three hydraulic systems, rather than two. (CBR-RR linked systems are a different s**t-show). I will do it myself when the time comes, but the fact that it had just been done definitely appeared in the Added Value column when I was deciding to buy the bike.

Back