• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

JMV CONCEPTs - TAIL TIDY KIT & REAR HUGGER !!!!!

I emailed inquiring about pricing and shipping the other day If they reply and indicate that is the case or not I will post back.

I did find this on their Ste and translated it roughly.
"a fire destroyed 1,000 m2 of our facilities. For various reasons, Jean-Michel , Jean-Pierre and Alexia VALUE decided difficulty, to turn the page . But before the trust and support that many of you have given us during this period, we have arranged for the activity " JMV CONCEPT" can continue. So we go over to a seasoned employee, and invite you to renew it the same confidence. The adventure stops for us, but want a good future to the purchaser. Thanking you for all your expressions of solidarity during this difficult time , we wish you the best luck."

I've been exchanging emails with someone named "Isabelle ESTIENNE" at the JMV email ([email protected]) over the past week. I asked about the hugger and shipping, and their last reply was on January 5th:

Bonsoir
Rear fender painted 206.00 euros
Postal charge 20.00 euros
Total 226.00 euros
Very cordialy

No mention of a fire, or not being able to fill the order... :(

Initially, they replied the same day. They said the part needed to be made though:

bonsoir
il n y a aucun problème votre pièce est déjà fabriqué
le règlement paypal est ok
bien cordialement

I'm asking for a tracking number today.

Look nice, but i think is too expensive. I like the way I made... cheaper.

03ea62899c622f1b069bbeb1e3a9f4ec.jpg

Back