• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

JMV CONCEPTs - TAIL TIDY KIT & REAR HUGGER !!!!!

Looks a lot like my Powerbronze Hugger after I hit it with some flat black paint to better match my bike.

Does look very similar. However, I like the lines/style on the JMV a little better. The JMV is also fibergalss with black paint. So it's pretty high quality... what is the compsite of the powerbronze? I have a powerbronze windshield(that I only use for long trips) and I do like their products. Both of them look nice, but I think JMV won in the hugger division.

It is designed to work with the stock taillight.... So as long as that is designed for our NC, I don't think it would be a problem.
Alexis also asked if i was using the stock light, because they can alter the tail to fit your preferred set-up.

Imagine how clean it will look then without the need of indicators sticking out on the sides.
Have you installed the tidy tail on your bike yet? Curios to see how it looks. JMV's pics aren't great.

Well they do take paypal it seems... so visa/mc/amex etc will work.

You're Welcome !!!! That's cause of me....lol

They just started taking Pay Pal after my incident with them. They sent me the wrong price (100 pounds to cheap) I sent the payment through Western Union (the only payment method they would accept). They got the payment and saw that it was not enough.

When they asked me to send the rest, I explained that I had already been charged $40 in fees by W.U. and did not want to get that charge again. We tried the "Bank Transfer" route, but that was full of extra fees as well. That's when they set-up, and first learned, how to use Pay-Pay as a merchant...lol

Last edited:
@Jay Fridays

What size is your numberplate?
Also where did you get those scwheeet indicators? (nevermind. Found em :)

Kellerman Micro rhombus "Stealth" turn signals.
THey also make a front signal with integrated white running light ( gonna get them when I have another $200 )

The plate is:

7" x 4" (17.8 cm x 10.2 cm)

Last edited:
You're Welcome !!!! That's cause of me....lol

They just started taking Pay Pal after my incident with them. They sent me the wrong price (100 pounds to cheap) I sent the payment through Western Union (the only payment method they would accept). They got the payment and saw that it was not enough.

When they asked me to send the rest, I explained that I had already been charged $40 in fees by W.U. and did not want to get that charge again. We tried the "Bank Transfer" route, but that was full of extra fees as well. That's when they set-up, and first learned, how to use Pay-Pay as a merchant...lol

Awesome! Thanks for pioneering. - Not a chance I would have done Western Union or bank transfer.

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks for pioneering. - Not a chance I would have done Western Union or bank transfer.

Thank you!! Ya, I was very worried, but I decided to just take the chance. I had a very welcoming and trusting first impression of Alexis when were were communicating. I knew it was still a shot in the dark, but I went with my gut. Everything turned up roses, so ya.... I was happy.. :cool:

Kellerman Micro rhombus "Stealth" turn signals.
THey also make a front signal with integrated white running light ( gonna get them when I have another $200 )

The plate is:

7" x 4" (17.8 cm x 10.2 cm)

Our legal size is (25 cm x 16.5 cm) 9.5" x 6.5" (MONSTER SIZE)
I wonder if it would still look good. I'd probably need to stick to the stock giant hippo ear turn signals to offset the size of the plate!
..... also I shouldn't really be spending MORE money right now. - I don't even have the bike yet. :-(

Last edited:
Back