• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Is it just me?

I've not dropped the nc yet, but the Vulcan and the XS have both seen the ground up close. That poor little Kawasaki saw several very low speed drops, one involving a group of kids in the apartment complex. It happens.

Ok everyone. Beware replying to this post. I guess I didn't knock on wood. The morning after posting my previous reply, I dropped my bike. I was turning into a parking lot in Helen, realized I was going in the one way exit, tried to correct and well, things just went downhill from there. It was literally a 0 mph fall. Of course it happened in front of my family at a birthday party. I took a lot of good natured ribbing. Then of course everyone told me about all the people they know who've been killed passing on double yellow in a blind curve while doing over 120mph. I couldn't say anything except, "Yes ma'am, I'll try to be more careful" because most of it was coming from the great aunts.

Oh well, at least now the little girl has a few scars to match her daddy. No real damage. Just a small scuff on the muffler and the mirror.

Back