• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Inexpensive front & rear fenders on ebay?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has installed these particular fenders? A front fender extender and a rear hugger. Only $165 shipped, directly from Thailand. I am thinking about getting these, seems to be the least expensive option and they look alright.

Honda NC700X NC750X Back Tire Hugger Extened Front Mud Guard | eBay

$_12.JPG

..........................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................

Sorry, I somehow messed up the original posting, and I think my changes and replies have been queued waiting for a moderator. :-/

Last edited:
Sorry, I somehow messed up the original posting, and I think my changes and replies have been queued waiting for a moderator. :-/

The thread is open. No moderation required.

Last edited:
Well after reading the feedback on this seller, I decided not to purchase.

"Rear tire hugger for nc700. Item does not fit, poor quality paint job."

"I could not get this part to fit the bike it was made for. Damaged trying to fit" (referring to the NC700X hugger)

"WARNING- Incorrect fixing spots, rough surface, non quality painted!" (referring to the NC700X hugger)

Still looking for decently priced fenders. Seems crazy you have to pay over $200 for two pieces of plastic.

You mean it is now? When I tried to post containing an Ebay link it gave me a message that my post was awaiting moderation.

Sometimes things get auto-moderated as potential spam before any of us see it, by the Forum's software when new members have less than a certain number of posts, or length of time here.

Here it is:

Honda NC700X NC750X Back Tire Hugger Extened Front Mud Guard | eBay

(So people will know to avoid getting them apparently, lol)

EditI : It doesn't *look* that bad at a glance, and I'm seeing a price of $130.00 + 35.00 S/H ?

Edit II: Ah, found the second item and link for the front extenda.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/honda-nc700...rk=2&rkt=6&sd=181424691670&rt=nc#ht_120wt_892

Edit III: 94.5% feedback rating is potentially sketchy looking. I try to avoid any ebay seller with less than 98% myself, if possible.

Last edited:
Sometimes things get auto-moderated as potential spam before any of us see it, by the Forum's software when new members have less than a certain number of posts, or length of time here.

(So people will know to avoid getting them apparently, lol)

EditI : It doesn't *look* that bad at a glance, and I'm seeing a price of $130.00 + 35.00 S/H ?

Edit III: 94.5% feedback rating is potentially sketchy looking. I try to avoid any ebay seller with less than 98% myself, if possible.

Agree ..........buyer beware.......ships from Bangkok :eek: is another clue

The hugger looks pretty much identical to the one I got from Powerbronze (after I sprayed it w/ black textured paint), though these don't have screens over side cut-outs. Got mine on sale for less than the fleabay esp. after shipping! Not the best quality but it does the job.

Last edited:
Found this thread on the Russian NC forum. The guy made a pretty cool fender himself for his INTEGRA. You can see all the work progress by attached pictures. He made a matrix of gypsum plater and then used the fiberglass + epoxy.
Looks good to me but takes to muck work.
Here are several pics of the process he went through:

5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
6.jpg
Çàäíåå êðûëî ñâîèìè ðóêàìè

Last edited:
My bike came with both front and rear ones.... If they didn't I would have deffenitly had them installed. They do the job intended and look good. Only thing that bothers me is that these things have about $20 in plastic material being sold for hundreds..... Ugh

It's a shame that proper fenders no longer come as standard equipment on some motorcycles, the NC700X being among them. :mad:

Found this thread on the Russian NC forum. The guy made a pretty cool fender himself for his INTEGRA. You can see all the work progress by attached pictures. He made a matrix of gypsum plater and then used the fiberglass + epoxy.
Looks good to me but takes to muck work.
Here are several pics of the process he went through:

Snipped...

That home made rear fender looks like it will actually work at keeping most of the road grime from the underside of the tail and the rear shock.

Back