• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I'm Back to Only Two Wheels

SergeantChuck

Commuter Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The wife has been hounding me for a new vehicle lately and she has expensive tastes. The only way I could keep the payment manageable was to trade in both of my jeeps. Sucks to be me. I've mentioned my jeep from time to time and as many of you know when you put a lot of blood sweat and tears into a project its a sad day when you have to let it go. I had dumped at least 20K in modifications one of which was a supercharger that I installed myself. That job alone took 9 continuous hours without a break. That doesn't even count the long arm lift fit, aluminum fenders, skid plates, Drive Shafts, Bumpers, and the list goes on. If you like adding farkles to a motorcycle go buy a jeep. You know what JEEP stands for right. Just Empty Every Pocket. The number of mods is almost limitless.

To make matter worse. As I was leaving the lot yesterday two young guys pulled up at the Chevy dealer. They walked straight up to what used to be my jeep and were crawling all over it. It had not even been there two hours. The saleman who just sold me a Tahoe walked up to the two gentlemen and told them the jeep had just been traded and there exact words were "do not sell this to anyone but me". I really hope I don't see it cruising around town much. That will make it hurt that much more. I walked over and gave the guys the low down on the jeep.

Anyway, I have regressed. I'm back to a point in my life where I only have a motorcyle. You say to yourself but you have a new Tahoe. Not really. The wife does. I'll drive that thing on Sunday. Maybe. I'm going to tough it out until we get close to the period of ice here in Arkansas. No car for Chuck until Janruary.

Thanks for listening.

2007 Jeep Wrangler For Sale - Low Miles

Picture1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your Jeeplessness. I had a CJ-5 I loved; my ex destroyed it. :-(

As Fuzzy says it's time for more NC love!

I'm looking for a new project now but don't want to rush into anything. Spotted a CJ-5 last night for 5K. Needs some work so thinking??

tell me about it sgt. chuck.
my wife is the same. She wants a new lexus. geesh....
so there is a brand new model out in december called the NX.
suppose to be a smaller suv. No pricing as yet.

I ride my bike on my personal time and drive a company van on work hours.
Her old car has to many miles and don't blame her for wanting a new car.

hope its not to painful.

ken

Man, the Jeep was nice but as someone once told me, "Never look back"! Bikes and Cages come and go but, new opportunities are endless.

Man, the Jeep was nice but as someone once told me, "Never look back"! Bikes and Cages come and go but, new opportunities are endless.

Gonna take a minute to not look back. LOL. I know I'll find a new project eventually.

HA! My wife wants a vette. We have separate finances (on purpose!) I said go buy it :) So she went and then found out what 60,000 really means. She still wants a vette tho.

HA! My wife wants a vette. We have separate finances (on purpose!) I said go buy it :) So she went and then found out what 60,000 really means. She still wants a vette tho.

I'd have a hard time saying NO to that request.

Back