• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

If you could do it over again...

Depending on whether or not they sell the 2014 NC750X in the states, I might sell mine for one. I found out what they did to get the 75CC increase. They bored the cylinders 4mm thicker giving it a 77 x 80mm stroke, reprogrammed / mapped the fuel injection, and did something with the exhaust. They also increased the rev's, and gave it 10:7.1 compression. The new NC is "no slouch" anymore. As a result, they gave it 6% taller gearing allowing it to go faster. I have not seen anything giving concrete numbers on the fuel economy going up or down, but with a 10:7:1 I would be tempted to run higher octane fuel in it to lessen the chance of pre-detonation.

Now I am feeling that buyers remorse, as I really want the added HP and new features of the HUD. (gear indicator, avg fuel economy)

no remorse here what so ever as far as I'm concerned my bike lack nothing.
if I want to go faster I'll just stick some go faster stripes on;)

Last edited:
Add me to the windscreen list. Really liked the functionality/protection of my Cal-Sci, but it's cracked all over the place at this point. Bought a Givi, which worked OK this summer, but not great. Planning to get the Madstad if Santa doesn't get it for me first -- just wish I had gone that direction initially instead of spending $300 on other screens..... Otherwise, I've made surprisingly good choices with the NC ;)

trey

I would have purchased the center stand and had it installed before taking possession of the bike. And purchased the side cases of choice right away . Just those 2 items have made a big difference . That's about it. Really happy with my NCX . Just a few items more and it will be perfect . The info gleaned from this forum and all the helpful folks that use it, made my decisions much easier. Tnx to all.

Hmmmmm - I love all my farkles and regret none:

Zero Gravity Tall Screen
LED tail light and turnsignals
Fender eliminator
DanMoto Exhaust
Radiator Guard
Triumph Fork Gaiters

If I want to go faster, I have no need for a NC750x, I'll just hop onto my outrageous yet wicked vintage Honda cCB900C with the big bore pistons - now up to 985cc. It is a hoot to ride.

0205141609a.jpg

bikes2.jpg

Last edited:
Back