• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How the NC stacks up against the Africa twin.

I know I'm reviving an old thread, but seeing how it's ~7 years later, what is anyone's current perspective?

When I saw the AT I knew I wanted one. Why do I ride an NC though? Well, I just kind of landed there looking for a modern UJM, and being a returning rider I wanted something kind of mellow. I've had almost a year of seat time on the NC and feel I might be ready for a little upgrade. Is anyone still an AT owner/rider?

AT's are way too tall for me. A friend of mine though got one with a low seat and lowering links to get it down to about 32"seat height and she's doing ok on it, I think. Heck I wouldn't even be riding an NC if Honda hadn't lowered them for 2021.

I'd look at an NT 1100 if Honda brought them into the USA (Same motor as AT)

The NT looks like a melted Goldwing to me, kinda not sure about the looks. If they offered the new Transalp with optional DCT I'd be all over it. Right now I am waiting for someone local to post their AT for sale so that I can at least sit on the thing and see how it fits.

Back