• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How many miles now?

I purchased my DCT ABS at the end of 2012, and we've been abnormally wet ever since. :confused:
We've had over 33" of rain so far this year. We normally have 41" for the whole year.
So.....that is my excuse for only putting 2000 miles on my X so far.
Hmmmmm........maybe ride to church tomorrow! Let me check the weather.
:)

We've had over 33" of rain so far this year. We normally have 41" for the whole year.

It has now rained here for 40 days and 40 nights. I'm loading my frunk with 2 ants, 2 chipmunks, 2 squirrels and 2 kittens. Then I am adding pontoons and floating away.

15.500 km now with a year and 3 months since purchase.

3 oil and air filter so far, and front pads gone after 10.000km.
Rear tire still with around 5.000km to run and front 2.000km more and he's done

18850 miles. 3 oil changes, Brake fluid change, air filter change, 2 valve adjusts, and two sets of tires. Bike has been completely problem free. All the work was done by myself except for the actual changing of the tires.

18850 miles. 3 oil changes, Brake fluid change, air filter change, 2 valve adjusts, and two sets of tires. Bike has been completely problem free. All the work was done by myself except for the actual changing of the tires.
Are you on the same chain and sprockets?

StratTuner, you are now over 50,000. Great! I have not ridden much lately, but still got you by a couple of thousand. However, I will put on about 4,000 miles in the next few weeks in Mexico. You won't believe this, but I put on more mileage before I retired per year, than I how am putting on every year sense I retired. When working I averaged about 35,000 per year, now I am back to only 27,000 per year. Fifty Seven years of riding does slow one down a bit. So, you will most likely pass me on NC7 mileage this year.

Last edited:
I have 18,000+ miles on my 2013 Nc700x, all OEM chain/sprockets/fluids. On my second set of tires; Continental Motions. Bines, I also have a 2007 Suzuki C50 I bought new in October 2007 (1 mile on the ODO). I now have 72,000+ miles on it-I rode it about 100 miles yesterday-still runs like a champ.

I have 22,000 miles now. I'm on my third set of tires (only 2,000 miles on new set), changed sprokets at 20,000 miles, and 2nd chain at 20,000 only because I changed sprokets.

Back