• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Let's keep the tag on Fish Hatchery through the weekend, someone may still tag it there are a number of them around, and then if still untagged after the weekend I will come up with something else.
Lot of fish hatcheries around you, not so many in most areas. Someone will get it though.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So, I passed a real fish hatchery on Tuesday but I didn’t know about the tag. However today I stopped at a trout raceway, not actually a hatchery, but it’s used to raise trout from small to large size. Can that count?

B39FF5F4-4367-4D1A-AF25-04EDA3BA2F83.jpg

Alrighty then, next tag:

An establishment that caters especially to motorcyclists, such as a motel, campground, restaurant, or even a church! Not allowed: dealers, repair shops, accessory/gear/clothing shops, or bars. This should be easy!

Here is Kickstand Lodge:

A6442A41-67E8-4642-9689-94BC11242060.jpg

Last edited:
Boom Baby....! Here is a Church that welcomes Bikes and has designated parking!!
NC700 tag RLM riders.jpg

...and here is the next tag. An diner, drive-in, or other establishment that has something "Stellar" in it's name!!
NC700 tag moon dollars.jpg

Last edited:
Old tag an establishment that has something "Stellar" in it's name
northstar.jpg
New tag a wall or fence under construction
fence.jpg

Old Tag a wall or fence under construction. A retaining wall is being constructed
NC Wall 2.jpg

New Tag - Restaurant or other Eating establishment that is famous for something
NC Wall.jpg

Twede's Cafe was made famous with the TV series Twin Peaks. In the show it was the Double R Diner and immortalized for the cafe’s cherry pie and “Damn fine cup o’ coffee!”.

Old Tag - Restaurant or other Eating establishment that is famous for something
famous.jpg
New tag - A 'warehouse' retail store
costco.jpg

Last edited:
Does Costco have locations world wide? If not, it may restrict opportunity for most people. I don’t have one reasonably close to me and I’ve never been in a Costco store. How about open it up to warehouse store or club/membership store? It’s your tag but that’s just a suggestion.

Does Costco have locations world wide? If not, it may restrict opportunity for most people. I don’t have one reasonably close to me and I’ve never been in a Costco store. How about open it up to warehouse store or club/membership store? It’s your tag but that’s just a suggestion.

Sure, I'll edit.

Hear Ye Hear Ye!! .......the Old Tag is a Costco.
NC700 tag Costco june 2nd 2018.jpg

AND... here is the new tag! Let's call it "you don't see that everyday". Something remarkable, something spectacular(maybe a tractor/trailer wreck with apples boxes spilt all over the highway) and not necessarily an accident like i found today but it has to be in the spirit of the "You don't see that every day"!
NC700 odd roadside attractions boat on roadway.jpg
The owners of the boat failed to tie/strap it down to the trailer and when they accelerated across the intersection and made a turn the boat just poured itself off onto the road! Imagine watching that happen in the rearview mirror...ooops! :{)

Last edited:
Old tag. Something you do not see every day.
This is an underpass east of Seneca, Missouri.
Two trains going opposite directions, kind of disorienting.

8F899B43-456C-4351-8F80-2CFDB31106CC.jpg

DBB4589B-1D23-4B53-A380-D15218B03F04.jpg

I will try to post a video clip.

I forgot to put my bike in the picture, so here is another thing you do not see every day.

On Old Lime Kiln Road, near Neosho, Missouri.

5199CF45-91EB-45A6-AEA2-EB13D98FB796.jpg

Last edited:
New tag.

Your bike next to a Harley.

My friend Richard’s sportster 1200 LT.
Good looking bike, fun to ride. Too small for me, though.

9E59FB99-A513-4BA6-ACCF-8BB8698911DF.jpg

Edited, photo was wrong format before.

Last edited:
Back