• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

22c345b78e800a563d975807e29d4fc4.jpg
new tag: produce stand or lots of fruit. LBS behave yourself! [emoji6] glad to bring back some nostalgia for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I did around 200 miles yesterday, and aside from maybe a grocery store, the closest were some stands with closed signs. ;)

Old Tag: Produce Stand

[video=youtube;NLmUvDQBOgU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLmUvDQBOgU[/video]

New Tag: School Bus

[video=youtube;Wg4rjA8gcNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg4rjA8gcNo[/video]

Last edited:
Old tag school bus

DSCF0041.jpg

For the new tag I thought about Nuclear Power Plant

DSCF0038.jpg

or fancy outhouse

DSCF0044.jpg
DSCF0042.jpg

but since it is winter and the folks in Florida have been freezing I'm going with something easy, a bank

DSCF0049.jpg

New tag is a bank

Got out for a ride today. Looked on Google first for some old banks in the region so here are three. (Bamamate thanks for not using the outhouse. Unlike Arkansas or for that matter Alabama, most of Georgia Now has indoor plumbing. ;) )

Old bank in Milledgeville, GA converted to a restaurant.
Bank Milledgeville.jpg

Old Civil War era bank in Tennille, GA. Sherman passed through here on his march to the beach.
Bank Tennile 1a.jpg

More daylight inside than there used to be and vault is open.
Bank 2 Tennile.jpg

Old First National Bank building in Dublin, GA
Bank Dublin a.jpg

Last edited:
New tag, local roadside delicacy. What local food item is popular at road side where you live.

In Georgia it is boiled peanuts. Road side stands are the only place to get good ones.

Boiled Peanuts.jpg

Last edited:
Today we had a heat wave of 40 F so I decided to take an hour long ride to test out my new farkles on the bike (added Honda heated grips, 12V frunk plug and Givi V47 case and LED brake lights). First photo was Warwick Cove, second photo was Providence River reach with Conimicut light in the background.
Mike

erm... as happy for you as I am that you are out riding your nice looking steed, where does the "tag" part come in? :D

New tag, local roadside delicacy. What local food item is popular at road side where you live.

Which roadside delicacy would you prefer, as we have them all:
Tacos al Carbon
Tacos al Cabrea
Tacos al Gato
Tacos al Perro
Tacos al Armadillo
And last but not least, our corner staple food -
Tacos al Rata

All can be purchased on any corner here!

Last edited:
tag! I'm it!....finally

Old tag- Hot Zwolle Tamale Stand....been there for probably 25 years Hwy 171 S. out of Shreveport LA
New tag - A business (not yours) that has your name in it.

Attachments

• DSCN0905.jpg
    DSCN0905.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 233
  • DSCN0538.jpg
    DSCN0538.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 214
Back