• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Heading out tomorrow on a ride that goes through part of the Napa Valley, I'm sure there's one or two shops in the area. :p

I was wrong, none of the towns we went through had a shop within sight.

The one shop that does show up on the map isn't there anymore. :confused:

I rode around this morning, snagged an antique shop:

IMAG0630.jpg

New tag: Car Wash !

IMAG0632.jpg

trey

Ive been watching this game for months, ive so nearly had it three times! Ive set my alarm im determined.......the car wash is mine....mwwaahhhh

Ta ra!!
Here it is. Car wash woohoo!!
Everything conspired against me. Three car washes before i found one i could actually get the bike in a pic without getting in the way! Honestly, dont these places realise there's a game AND pride at stake?? Especially after the rugby result, i needed a win.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Next post
A billboard with an animal, real or cartoon.....hope thats ok, and not been done too recently?

I don't think we've ever done that one. Good idea! Unfortunately it won't be me getting it; too much ice in the driveway.:(

Last edited:
Breaking the Wing out for this weeks ride, but I'll keep an eye out for signs to return to on the NC for the tag.

Back