• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Old Tag: small non-commercial, non-military airport

Runway.jpg

New Tag: Bridge -- I am using New Helmet Video Effects

[video=youtube;5g2Dr8DQ-wU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g2Dr8DQ-wU[/video]

Last edited:
Ok, this thread needs some resuscitation.

Old Tag: Bridge

IMAG0530.jpg

The always picturesque Pennybacker Bridge.

New Tag: Something Christmas/Holiday-ish

IMAG0532.jpg

trey

Tag is over two weeks old and holidays are over. treybrad, care to post a new tag?

Tag is over two weeks old and holidays are over. treybrad, care to post a new tag?

Oh come on, one of you bums go take a picture in front of someone's house with lights still up!

I'll post up something else if no one gets it with this bump in a few days.

trey

My kids have a piece of plywood they put up every year in the front yard that says "Scrooge lives here". Don't have a Christmas tree, so I can not get such a picture.

Last edited:
f no one posts by tomorrow night I'll meet Tom down the street by the Christmas lights after work and take his picture with his bike on the way home from work at 8 pm can i use a picture from Oct for the new tag? Toms wife

Last edited:
f no one posts by tomorrow night I'll meet Tom down the street by the Christmas lights after work and take his picture with his bike on the way home from work at 8 pm can i use a picture from Oct for the new tag? Toms wife

You can use an older photo for the new tag. You have to take a new photo to claim the existing (something holidayish I think) tag

opps it flipped the second picture to prove it was an NC700 in the pic. New Tag: Forest or because it is 29 degrees Fahrenheit even in the northwest of US if no one gets that in a week I'll take any evergreens. i have to admit i'm using the second picture from a trip to Bend in October its too cold for me to ride right now i dont know how he rides back and forth to work with it 23 degrees outside.motorcycle oct pict tom.jpgmotorcycle oct pict.jpg this was the "ok we made it over the summit but we have to stop cause i can't feel my fingers or toes" stop.

Have a ride scheduled on Monday, but I don't think there are any forested areas along it.
Will keep my eyes open though.

Parts of Northern California has evergreens take a picture of those and if no one posts and actual forest you got it in a week. :D
I'm thinking I'll have him take the bike to one of our civil war reenactments this summer ;)
~Dawn Chere

cbe6b63ef4d979debb0f2fe7c0488b36.jpg
I figured since I live in the evergreen state that I should take this post. Old tag: forest "of" evergreens. New tag will come soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured since I live in the evergreen state that I should take this post. Old tag: forest "of" evergreens. New tag will come soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit off topic but I have not seen a fern in I don't know how long. Probably since my last visit to Washington and that has been a few years. I don't think those exist in Arkansas and I never saw one when I lived in Illinois. I tried to talk the wife into moving to Washington State when I retired from the Army but she wouldn't go for it. To far from mom and dad.

Nice Photo! Thanks for posting. I miss that area.

A bit off topic but I have not seen a fern in I don't know how long. Probably since my last visit to Washington and that has been a few years. I don't think those exist in Arkansas and I never saw one when I lived in Illinois. I tried to talk the wife into moving to Washington State when I retired from the Army but she wouldn't go for it. To far from mom and dad.

Nice Photo! Thanks for posting. I miss that area.

I'm scouring the background for E.T. :eek:

Back