• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Blew it. Took picture of what my city is known for on way home tonight then got home and reread the tag. I didn't get the motto. Took the wrong picture. :eek: Should have reread the tag.

Headed out of town in morning so someone else claim this and keep the tag game moving.
Fuzzy,

I had amended the tag earlier to make it not as difficult as it seems to be. If your town is bragging about what they are known for on a sign, it will work.

I tried on my tires break-in ride today, but the town I've seen it in has signs on two corners with the name of the city and City of Trees on them.
Unfortunately there is nowhere to park the bike with the signs in sight, a very busy intersection. I had my little camera running, but you can't even read the city name let alone the motto/slogan in smaller letters.

I tried on my tires break-in ride today, but the town I've seen it in has signs on two corners with the name of the city and City of Trees on them.
Unfortunately there is nowhere to park the bike with the signs in sight, a very busy intersection. I had my little camera running, but you can't even read the city name let alone the motto/slogan in smaller letters.

OCR can give you some advice on getting the picture. ;)

I couldn't find a motto anywhere, but I can definitely do a water tower with the city name on it.

IMAG0464.jpg

In fact, I can do two!

IMAG0466.jpg

New tag -- driver's licence center/DPS/MOT center:

IMAG0465.jpg

trey

This is our licence center.don't let the sun fool you,its only 42 degrees .

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414955526696.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414955526696.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 270
Old tag - voting place. I voted 2 weeks ago in the Baldwin County courthouse prior to leaving on a business trip not expecting to get home in time to vote last night. Took this pic on way through town this morning.
IMG_2570.jpg

New tag post office in a major metropolis (you get to define "major") This one in Jewell, GA halfway between Sparta and Warrenton. It is open 2 hours per day.
IMG_2571.jpg

This picture does not count, as it was taken a few weeks ago.

One of Georgia's good old boy's and forum member, We Go Ga, from 40 miles outside of Brunswick, Georgia, Nana Chou, and me at one the more famous small post office's in the world, Luckenbach, Texas.

LukGeorgia.jpg

LukPostOffice.jpg

Last edited:
Back