• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

What's funny is a couple weeks ago I almost posted the your birthplace thing as a new tag. I didn't know it would be that hard to get. Glad I did the memorial sign now lol

You guys are making it tough on this traveler. I've lived in 12 U:S. States, 2 Canadian provinces and 3 other countries. None of my distant past is a short ride from home.

Nowhere near your lofty travel intinerary :eek: but I'm a good 1/2 a dozen schools, a few time zones, and thousands of kilometres away from making these tags doable myself, as well. :(

Show us your city motto. If you look at the water tower in the background you will see that Texarkana is "twice as nice". For those who don't know, Texarkana straddles the border between Texas and Arkansas.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413820550987.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413820550987.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 264
My city has about 290 people. I don't think they even have a motto, much less a water tower. :(

It can be a nearby city. Not limited to your home town. I'll also accept a home of _____ sign. Basically if your town has a sign bragging about anything it'll count.

I've searched around much of the area on Google, city mottos don't seem to be very popular out here.
I get my new tires put on Wednesday, I'll try to catch something on my "break in" ride if someone doesn't get it by then.

Blew it. Took picture of what my city is known for on way home tonight then got home and reread the tag. I didn't get the motto. Took the wrong picture. :eek: Should have reread the tag.

Headed out of town in morning so someone else claim this and keep the tag game moving.

My city is the city of colleges but I haven't found it where I can get a pic of it besides the interstate and I'm not going to stop on the interstate. Maybe I can find it elsewhere.

Back