• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

HI

springdr

Reaction score
Visit site
Purchased a NC700X this week, its still at the dealers and by the looks of our weather it will be there for a while.
Plan on picking it up when we get a break in the weather. I have the service manual and looking to buy a few other goodies.
Any suggestions on where to purchase the honda tall windshield besides a dealer?

Superbiketoystore claims to have some in stock. Talk to their helpline either by phone or online chat to be sure before processing order. And welcome :)

Another welcome from SW Missouri! Make sure your new NC doesn't have the recalled chain on it. If it has the recalled chain, the dealer can install it while your waiting.
Hopefully this is a non issue by now.

Welcome, and hope the weather improves enough to get the bike home.

Procaliber.com has the best prices that I've seen for OEM parts and accessories. No clue if they have those parts in stock. I was kinda irked when I found that site after buying the Centerstand from the dealer for $40 more. I also have no clue about their reputation or reliability. Just passing along info I found on this forum.

Hope your weather turns nice so you can drool over your new bike in person instead of vicariously through the Internets.

Back