• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hi from the UK

Matt101

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys

Thought I'd drop a line or 2 explaining who I am.

Names Matt. I live near Coventry in England. Have a long history of bikes. Mainly bought for 2 up touring. Yamaha Diversion 600/900, Fazer 1000, FJR1300, TDM900, FJR1300, BMW GS1200, FJR1300. See a pattern there? Now the son has his first bike and the wife is back riding her own I decided to downsize to something a bit lighter and a bit more fun. So Tuesday 7th I pick up ...........

New.jpg

NC750X DCT. Can't wait. All the reading and watching I've done led me there. My 2nd Honda (1st when I was 17!! Only 30 years ago) as I have been mainly a Yamaha man, with a mad moment when I had a BMW, but we all make mistakes. Hope to learn a lot more about the maintenance etc from you guys and contribute as and when I can.

Cheers

Matt

Welcome, Matt. That sure is a pretty bike! That colour scheme on an NC has never been offerred in the USA.

Welcome from SW Missouri. I can relate to the downsizing part. The NCX does everything that I bought it for.

Welcome from SW Missouri. I can relate to the downsizing part. The NCX does everything that I bought it for.

I love the color scheme. You are so right about the downsizing. I've had everything between the Honda 50 and the Electra Glide and I've finally come to the realization that I need nothing larger than 700cc. I presently have a Burgman 400, a Kawa W650 and the newly arrived NC700X, and they are all the perfect size for fuel economy, maintenance and just plain old fun riding. So Matt, I'm sure you will enjoy the 700, welcome.

Last edited:
I love the color scheme. You are so right about the downsizing. I've had everything between the Honda 50 and the Electra Glide and I've finally come to the realization that I need nothing larger than 700cc. I presently have a Burgman 400, a Kawa W560 and the newly arrived NC700X, and they are all the perfect size for fuel economy, maintenance and just plain old fun riding. So Matt, I'm sure you will enjoy the 700, welcome.
maybe it's my location or maybe I'm just a bit of a rookie still but I would like a bit more power. I'm thinking the Africa twin should be just right. but I still like the NC700X I just wish it was 900cc or a 1000cc I love easy maintenance, my frunk and the low center of gravity of the NC700X

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Re the colour I must admit it is striking. Especially yesterday when I went to see and sign for it. Really pops out at you. Wish they had the demo bike ready but can't win them all. So for now.......................

New1.jpg

New2.jpg

Back