• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hi from Scotland

Sprockutt

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All, I haven't actually bought an NC700X as yet I'm still doing my homework on the bike. I have already convinced myself its the bike for me but great to read all your advice, experiences etc.

After being away from motorcycling for about six years when my son was born. I went out and bought myself a second hand Versys last year but ended up selling it. It wasn't really the bike for me and found myself rarely using the full rev range. The nature of the NC seems to be a much better fit to my riding style. I'm just looking to commute and have the occasional run for a bit of fun. I'm not one for looking to get my knee down so the NC seems tailor made.

Welcome from SW Missouri! The best rides in my memory have been between 45-60 mph. Although the NCX will top a 100 mph. Mine spends most of the time around 55 mph on rides and 65-75 mph commuting.
You can still get a knee down with the NC though! That's when is starts getting fun.

Welcome from Oregon. I'm definitely not a knee-down type, but I do have fun riding my NC.

Welcome from Southwest Missouri, I see the bike being exactly what I want now after big HP sport tourers, track days and weekend strafing. I can still tour/camp, strafe and commute with no car now.

Back