• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hi from Perth Western Australia

Pacman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi folks, I'm Pacman from Perth Western Australia . Picked my new nc 750x in shiny red 2 days ago and loving it. Hoping to get some good information and tips from the forum.

Welcome to the forum Pacman. I don't think there are too many from Australia here, so it's good to meet another.
A red bike is a good bike.
Enjoy the ride.

Hi Pacman, Welcome to this forum from a fellow Aussie 2016 (blue) NC750X owner! For the sake of our USA friends, Western Australia is approximately 3,000 miles away from Queensland so waving to one another on the way to work aint going to happen! Enjoy your new bike.

Cheers - Ron

Thanks for the welcomes. Ggrant1058 Your comments in the thread on ADV Rider really helped make up my mind to move to the NC 750x so thanks again.

Welcome from searing Arizona, Pacman. :)

I hope to visit your part of the world one day.

Welcome, Mate. I have a friend traveling around your country now but mostly on the central and eastern side. I had my family over there in 2008 for 5 weeks using a rental RV but didn't have enough time to make it to Perth and Darwin. Did go from Sydney to Melbourne, Adelaide, Coober Peety, Alice Springs, Townsend, Cairns, Brisbane, Blue Mtns. back to Sydney. Really enjoyed the scenery and the people. Great place. Would like to go back to visit Perth and Darwin and some in between but who knows. Definitely need a NC700 over there with extra petrol as there's some long distances between fuel ups. Welcome to the forum. Great bunch of folks on it.

Back