• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hi from Houston Texas

ron700

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all,

Just picked up my nc700xd last Wednesday and totally excited with it. I've also ordered a bunch of OEM accessories (some of which a back-ordered, only took home the relay for the grip heater :(). I've not had a chance to ride as I'm waiting for the title to arrive in order to register with the DMV (yes, I purchased it out of state), as I'm not sure I can ride in Texas with temp tags from OK.

Anyways, I've been riding for 20+ years and have had several different brands and types of bikes and my last bike was a Goldwing. This bike is simply put flickable with all the weight down low. The DCT takes a bit of getting used to but it'll be much appreciated in our heavy Houston stop 'n go traffic.

I've got a pair of Denali LED's that I had on a previous bike which I'll end up installing on the NC once I get the light bar. Any thoughts on mounting to the light bar? Also, I'm big on having more lights on the tail and need to look into LED running / brake but that doesn't take away from the lines - please let me know.

Looking forward to participating in this forum and making friends.

Back