• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Saskatchewan Canada

Sounds good. I actually live in the Sutherland area :). Winter here hasn't been too bad yet!

My last winter in SK, I was working as a bartender/evening manager at Athena's in Sutherland. That winter we hit a deep freeze where we went 27 or 28 days, one day short of the record, where the temp never came above -30C. I was done. I said never again and hauled my butt as far west as I could get. My family is in Estevan and Kindersley so I have to come back to SK pretty much every year but never in the winter. :) They aren't all that cold but every once in a while....

Welcome from Port Hope Ontario. We bought a 2012 demo with 2k a few years ago. Couldn't help but notice you didn't have a windscreen. That's usually the first farkle anyway. You get one of those headwinds blowing in your face and you might end up going backwards. Welcome

Welcome aboard! I lived in Canada for 10 years and worked a little in Regina and Saskatoon. COLD country but pretty in the summer! Enjoy your NC700X!

Hello from Montana....My brother and I live near Kalispell and both ride 700xs his a 12 mine a 14. Look us up if you make a trip this way. ENJOY THE RIDE

Welcome from Port Hope Ontario. We bought a 2012 demo with 2k a few years ago. Couldn't help but notice you didn't have a windscreen. That's usually the first farkle anyway. You get one of those headwinds blowing in your face and you might end up going backwards. Welcome

My first bike, a Suzuki DR650, did not have a windscreen at all. Doesn't bother me much at all :)

Welcome, Mike! Enjoy! And thanks for the kind words about the forum.:eek:

Is the tank (frunk) on your S model much wider than on the X?
Someone said that tall riders would have a knee problem with one of these models, i just forget which one, because their knees do not fit into the tank "dent", and that the "tank" was so wide the riders knees are forced into the wind. The Honda dealer out here (west of you, in Medicine Hat) does not have either in stock, so i can't sit on them to find out. I am a tallish rider.
Regardless, i have both of these bikes, as well as the 500X, stuck in my brain, and there are many months of winter left..... but i don't have to tell you that!

Is the tank (frunk) on your S model much wider than on the X?
Someone said that tall riders would have a knee problem with one of these models, i just forget which one, because their knees do not fit into the tank "dent", and that the "tank" was so wide the riders knees are forced into the wind. The Honda dealer out here (west of you, in Medicine Hat) does not have either in stock, so i can't sit on them to find out. I am a tallish rider.
Regardless, i have both of these bikes, as well as the 500X, stuck in my brain, and there are many months of winter left..... but i don't have to tell you that!

When I sat on the bike (still at the dealer till I pick it up for my first ride) my knees were fine. Although I am 5'10".

Back