• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Saskatchewan Canada

tusken_guy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone. I just bought my NC700S today. It is a 2013 with less than 1km on it and got a pretty good deal on it. It is my second bike as my first one was written off due to a careless driver cutting me off.

Just wanted to say hi :)

Howdy from Texas! Congratulations on your broke-in steel horse. Best kind of steel horse, you can just ride and do have to go through breaking the pony in.

Sharp bike man, I like the white. And just the looks of the S in general. Now the hard part, waiting for spring lol. I lived in LaRonge for a little while, I know what winter is all about in Sask.

Welcome from a former resident of Saskatchewan (Hazel Dell, Sturgis, Yellow Grass, Macoun, Estevan, Moose Jaw and Saskatoon) 1980-1996. I also worked at a Civil Engineering Tech so I think I have been in or through another 200 towns. I loved Saskatoon, especially Sutherland, even the crappy winters that I worked outside in the -40C with the -65C windchill. I like Seattle better though. I do plan on riding up to S'toon sometime in the next year or two to see some old friends. Maybe we can park our NCs outside Bud's with the Harleys and have a beer.

Welcome from a former resident of Saskatchewan (Hazel Dell, Sturgis, Yellow Grass, Macoun, Estevan, Moose Jaw and Saskatoon) 1980-1996. I also worked at a Civil Engineering Tech so I think I have been in or through another 200 towns. I loved Saskatoon, especially Sutherland, even the crappy winters that I worked outside in the -40C with the -65C windchill. I like Seattle better though. I do plan on riding up to S'toon sometime in the next year or two to see some old friends. Maybe we can park our NCs outside Bud's with the Harleys and have a beer.

Sounds good. I actually live in the Sutherland area :). Winter here hasn't been too bad yet!

Btw Michael Douglas has put his Majorcan dream house on The market, for a mere $ 50M, just in case any one ... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado

Back