• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello From Central Ohio

Mark_S

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello from the Central Ohio area.

I just bought an NC700X and I chose it from much of the information found here. We(my wife rides too) already have a V-Strom and it's a great bike, but I chose the NC700X over a new V-Strom because there were just so many things I liked better about the bike and the price beat the V-Strom and Versys by a considerable amount.

I still have a 750 Shadow as well. There are many things I enjoy about it, it's paid for, and the trade-in value wasn't enough to bother with. I'll probably hang onto it for a long time.

I look forward to participating in the forum.

Hello from the Central Ohio area.

I just bought an NC700X and I chose it from much of the information found here. We(my wife rides too) already have a V-Strom and it's a great bike, but I chose the NC700X over a new V-Strom because there were just so many things I liked better about the bike and the price beat the V-Strom and Versys by a considerable amount.

I still have a 750 Shadow as well. There are many things I enjoy about it, it's paid for, and the trade-in value wasn't enough to bother with. I'll probably hang onto it for a long time.

I look forward to participating in the forum.
1.jpg

Howdy from Texas.

SmileyJamaican.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Same place i got mine,Jason sold it to me.they have a good mechanic there also.did you get the red or silver.

I've had good luck with the mechanics there in the past, but recently they botched a simple wiring job for an ignition switch on my wife's V-Strom. They fixed it after I pointed out the problem, but had we not inspected the work, it probably wouldn't have made it home. They left the wire just hanging loose on the radiator and didn't even bother to route it through the holders, let alone replace the zip ties.

I've got the mechanics name and I'll request that he doesn't get near my bikes again, but still a little nervous to take the NC back for it's first maintenance.

I got the silver as it was $600 less.

Back